St. Patrick's Dinner & Auction
Our annual St. Patrick's Dinner and Auction fundraising event will be held on March 17, 2018 at Whitney Oaks Golf Club. We hope that you will join us for a night full of fun as we have our St. Patrick's Dinner and fundraising auction. Individual tickets are $55 each*.
Ticket & Sponsorship Opportunities
2017 was an extremely productive year for the Kiwanis Club of Rocklin. We have sponsored a wide variety of community programs and helped to improve the lives of the children in our community.
If you would like more details on sponsorship levels, scroll down or download a pdf packet with Sponsorship and Ticket Information. We have sponsorship levels that include dinner tickets as well as community based sponsorships focused on promoting your business without tickets.
Come place some bids and support your community, all while having a great time and enjoying delicious food!
Auction Chair: Marie Stone
Thank you for your consideration of our cause. Without your support and encouragement, we would not be able to help improve our community.
*Meal Value for IRS reporting: $20
Sponsorships - Forms Due by March 1st
Community Supporter Sponsorship Levels Without Tickets:
Pot of Gold$1000SponsorLogo or Name recognition in Event ProgramVerbal Recognition event nightSocial Media Promotion (3 Promotional Blasts to Kiwanis' Social Network)Signage at eventShamrock$500SponsorLogo or Name recognition in Event ProgramVerbal Recognition event nightSocial Media Promotion (2 Promotional Blasts to Kiwanis' Social Network)Logo Recognition event nightLeprechaun$250SponsorLogo or Name recognition in Event ProgramSocial Media Promotion (1 Promotional Blasts to Kiwanis' Social Network)Community SupporterDonate$10+Donations of any amount are always appreciated!
Sponsorship Levels With Tickets:
Platinum$3000Sponsor20 Dinner tickets with table recognitionLogo or Name recognition in Event ProgramSignage at eventSocial Media ( 4 Promotional Blasts to Kiwanis' Social Network)Verbal Recognition at the Event - recognition may be customized by requestLogo Recognition on Auction Bid PaddlesGold$500Sponsor10 Dinner tickets with table recognitionLogo or Name recognition in Event ProgramSignage at eventSocial Media ( 2 Promotional Blasts to Kiwanis' Social Network)Verbal Recognition at the Event - recognition may be customized by requestSilver$1000Sponsor5 Dinner tickets with table recognitionProgram Logo or Name recognitionVerbal Recognition event nightLogo recognition event nightTable Sponsor$550Sponsor10 Dinner tickets with table recognitionVerbal Recognition event night
Whitney Oaks Golf Club
- 2305 Clubhouse Drive Rocklin, CA 95765
Your Donations Benefit The Rocklin Community
How Your Donations Were Used In 2017
Some of the programs that we were able to do this year as a result of your very generous donations are:
- The sponsorship of the 2017 Back to School Shopping Event at Kohl's for elementary school children from low income homes.
- The sponsorship of the 2017 ShopWith a Cop Shopping Event at Kohl's for junior high students in conjunction with the Rocklin Police Department Police Activities League.
- The awarding of scholarships to graduating seniors from Del Oro, Rocklin, Whitney, and Victory High Schools.
- The sponsorship of the 2017 K Kids Christmas Shopping Event at Target for elementary school children from low income homes.
- The assistance in providing housing for families of children who are patients at UC Davis Medical Center and Shriners' Hospital through support of the Kiwanis Family House.
- The sponsorship of Kiwanis Key Clubs at Del Oro, Whitney and Rocklin High Schools and Western Sierra Collegiate Academy.
- The provision of meals for the homeless at Gathering Inn.
We need your assistance to sustain the momentum in 2018 and to provide more assistance to our community. Please consider supporting the Kiwanis Club of Rocklin so that we can continue to provide clothing and school supplies for those in need, food and shelter for those who are homeless, scholarships for our students, and more.
Your tax-deductible donations will also be used to provide financial support for community organizations such as Cub Scouts, and to fund leadership programs for high school students to enable them to develop leadership skills.
Click any image to see it full size.